September 13, 2011

CARDS+PRINTS for sale

Paris by night-boxed set of 4 cards/envelopesParis by night - single card+envelopeEiffel Tower hand-embellished boxed setsParisian park print 8x10Barcelona church interior-8x10Romance in Venice  11x14
Paris Opera at night  8x10Valentine's Day boxed set of 4

CARDS+PRINTS for sale, a set on Flickr.

Art doesn't have to be expensive. Especially these days with so many people struggling financially, art may seem like a frivolous expense.The truth is, however, that art uplifts the soul and elevates the spirit and it connects us to one another.
I've designed my own line of stationery, which I'm excited to share with you. Also, I've started to make certain prints available for sale as digital prints which are matted to either 8x10 or 11x14 finished sizes.
Check out my store and please share your thoughts with me.
Thank you!
-Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farhang (Culture)