April 10, 2010

Enjoy the Fun in Acquiring Different Perspectives While Traveling the World

I haven't posted here in a while mainly because in the past few months I've been concentrating exclusively on my core business, which has nothing at all to do with photography.

As the current busy season in my industry prepares to wind down slightly, I'm developing some thoughts and ideas related to my photography and increasing its visibility and presence online. While going through my images, I found myself continuously going back to one in particular, which I shot in Venice in the Spring of 2009 so I thought I'd share it here:



Many people who've seen this image up close have had a positive emotional reaction to it and it is one of my favorites too because it represents a familiar Venetian scene of gondolas on the Grand Canal, but it's presented through a different perspective.

I think when one travels, as well as in life, it's important to keep our perspective open and to challenge our view of what "is" because when we do so there's always an opportunity to learn something new and that's always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farhang (Culture)