May 13, 2009

Back in the US after Shooting Europe....



I've just returned from a wonderful trip to Europe. I visited several cities and had a chance to do quite a bit of shooting so I will be sharing some of the images from the recent trip on this blog over the course of the coming weeks.

Also, a quick plug for an awesome camera shop, ProCamera in Thousand Oaks. I was so busy prior to my scheduled departure that I didn't have a chance to take my camera equipment in for a good cleaning until literally the Friday afternoon just before my trip (I was leaving early on Tuesday). I've gone to this camera shop before and they've always been wonderful but in light of the pressing schedule, they managed to provide their usual exemplary service in an expedited fashion without charging me the equivalent of highway robbery prices. I'll add them to my list of favorite photography resources (Los Angeles/SoCal)...if you happen to be in the area and need your camera repaired, cleaned, etc., stop in and ask for Wayne.

In the interim, I've posted a few images...I will upload more images from my recent trip as often as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Farhang (Culture)