December 8, 2011

Four Corners with a Twist


Four Corners with a Twist
Originally uploaded by ArgenticVision

Walking in a big city requires putting one foot in front of the other while closely observing the ground beneath your feet to steer clear of breaks in the pavement, puddles, uneven pavement and of course, the remnants of Fido's daily walk :)

In NYC, I find myself constantly looking up in every direction all around me to check out the fantastic views of the skyscrapers towering high above the rest of the city's buildings.

Here's a photo taken during my recent trip to NYC. Depicted here are the tops of four separate skyscrapers which are located within close proximity to one another. The building to the far left is the Chrysler Building, which I happen to be obsessed with!!

Via Flickr:
Photos captured in New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farhang (Culture)